6 February 2013

Lights, Camera, Action!

(Picture by Nikolissima http://www.flickr.com/photos/nikolissima/7975666806/in/photostream )

So, my initial reason to starting up this blog was due to the fact that I felt I lost my passion of anything media-related. I studied Media as a degree and have always wanted to do something more with that. A particular event at work had opened my desire again - What better way, I thought, than showing others what I thought of a particular film and maybe even point people in the direction of any cool films I've seen (and which ones to steer clear of). I have a habit of going through phases of having favourite actors. A couple of years ago, it was Robert Downey Jr. This year, it's Sam Rockwell. So if you see a string of films with something in common (i.e. with the same actor appearing in more than one film featured), then you will know why. I will feature reviews of my favourite TV shows as well, shows that I think deserve to be watched and loved. The blog will also have special features: future films; TV show of the month; films with specific actors that will be rated, etc.

So sit back, grab some popcorn and read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment