2 October 2019

Welcome to the Movie Challenge Series!



It's nearly my favourite time of year again and for the days leading up to Halloween, I figured I would try to attempt a movie challenge. What's the challenge you ask? Well, I have decided to watch horror films all in the month of October. I am going to try to watch 31 films/TV episodes to represent each day of October. I love horror films and lately I've been finding myself challenging each horror I watch to actually scare me. When I think of really scary films that have touched a nerve with me, I struggle to find one that comes to mind.

I will document each film by topic and I will aim for a blog entry weekly, containing each topic which will result in 6 new articles. Stay tuned for the first part in the series: Classic Horror Movies!

(Picture by Pete Linforth)

No comments:

Post a Comment