31 July 2020

It's Movie Challenge Time





Guys, it's time for another movie challenge. I have thought long and hard what my next challenge could be; finally I settled on what I hope will be enjoyable for both me and you as the reader. Come and have a look below to see what challenge I've decided to carry out in the month of August...


As demonstrated by Nicolas Cage below:



That's right, it's going to be the alphabet movie challenge! Now I can't promise I'm going to be as devoted to the ABCs as Nic Cage seems to be but I will try my best.

I am going to attempt to watch a film that begins with each letter of the alphabet, bringing my total to 26 films watched in the month of August. Will I complete it? I do hope so. Will my month end up being busier with more things happening in my life? More than likely. But I do like a good challenge to sink my teeth into and I am looking forward to this one.

Stay tuned for my first part of the movie challenge write-up!


No comments:

Post a Comment