15 May 2021

Guess Who's Back?

 


I am! If you were at all left in suspense from the title of this post. After being busy these last few months, somehow it's now May 2021 and I've realised it's been a while since I graced these pages. Don't worry though, I'm here to announce a brand new Movie Challenge! Continue reading to see what I have got myself in for this time...


It's Worst Movies of all Time! You've had plenty of movie challenges to peruse where there's a big expectation for the movie to be decent and now there is no such expectation. This challenge was inspired by the Movie Club I am part of where we have just finished Sharknado (2013) and I have realised I enjoyed it far more than I should have.

Taking cue from Empire Magazine's list of 50 Worst Movies Ever, I am going to attempt to watch as many as I can possibly stomach.

So, be prepared and be lucky that I'm going to suffer through these terrible movies all for your entertainment. The film that I find to be the most deplorable will be crowned the worst of all time. Stay tuned!

 

Main Image 

No comments:

Post a Comment